Tuesday, November 2, 2010

honest 30- day 1

Firstly, I really dislike starting blogging on a negative note, but I am truly going to try to make it through all 30 days, which means I cant quit before I get started. ha.
I suppose the thing I dislike most about myself are my constant insecurities that creep up on me each and every day. I am always beating myself up for something. My weight, my home, my job, my mothering, my relationships with family, friends, God. I am never good enough, at anything. I push myself to exhaustion and still I beat myself for not doing things right, or how I could've, should've, would've. If I were only more intelligent, wittier, skinnier, more organized, etc, etc, etc. It never ends. As I write this, I am thinking I should make this post funnier... more enjoyable and interesting for others to read. ugh. I just can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment