Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Beginning of Time


I have been kicking around the idea of starting a blog, ever since the beginning of time. I guess today is the day. I am not sure I have anything of interest to say, but I will start by at least telling you that I am a survivor, I am a spiritual soul, I am deeply connected to my family, and to God. I like to say I have a “red line” to God. No, I am not a churchgoing preaching freak, telling you will go to eternal damnation if you don’t do this or that. I don’t believe in any of that. I just simply love God, adore my husband and daughter and love my life. The threads of my life are embedded in gratitude. I am constantly amazed with the blessings I see and have received. This blog will serve myself and hopefully you, a moment to direct my thoughts to documenting the magic that occurs in life. Thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment