Being a full time teacher, wife and mommy keep me bretty busy. I just finished teaching summer school and am finally able to stop for a minute and look around/catch my breath.
This morning my hubby brought our daughter to go get 2nd birthday pics of Angie. I found an adorable dress yesterday at--- whoknewit--- Kohls, for 6 buckaroos! Anywhoo, we got to the pic place and I remembered to bring some props because I really hate the old, dirty and ugly ones they have at the studio. I was stoked to get some really terriffic pics that represent Angies spirit. Everything was going great.... until.... Angie decided that she wasn't going to play smile for the crazy lady behind the camera anymore. Ugh. Meltdown. It is important to note that it is RARE that Angie cries, so between her daddy and I, we tried everything we could think of to get her back on track- to no avail. It should be noted, that all through our plight to get her happy and smiling, the crazy cameralady kept on taking pictures of a red-eyed sobbing little girl. What was she thinking?? Oh well, at least we tried, and I will say that all was not lost, she did get a few gorgeous pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You just reminded me I need to check Kohls more often! Hope the photos turned out ok!
ReplyDeleteSteph