Something I love about myself.
hmmm... I guess there are two things I really like about myself. Firstly, I really like the fact that I have a continuous dialogue with God in my heart. I mean I feel like I am constantly talking with Him in some way or another. Talking about my troubles, my fears, my hopes and dreams. But most of all, I speak of my gratitude to Him for all I have and am blessed with. I continually speak to my gratitude for things, people, events, family, etc.,etc. I know not everyone does that, and I like that I do.
Secondly, I like that I am a creative person. I love doing crafts and I can recreate or create just about anything I want to. Although I do not allow myself the time to create much because "life" gets in the way, my creativity is something I cherish about myself, and I hope to do for the rest of my life.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wish I had more time to be creative, too. I think that's what I would do, rather than relax or veg out if I could. Maybe someday... :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
You ARE creative Steph!! Each post you share is AMAZING- and your photography... LOVE. But maybe you want to add crafts to your repetoire? Right now vegging sounds good to me. :)
ReplyDelete